If you have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense in Columbus, protect your freedom by contacting Paul Scott.
If you or someone you care about is harmed through the negligent, careless or wrongful acts of another, Paul Scott can help.
Ease the stress associated with divorce. Paul Scott will help you make the objective and informed decisions for your best outcome possible.
When Life Takes a Turn to "Legal"
- Facing criminal charges?
- Protect you rights and your freedom.
- Don’t HOPE for success…PLAN for success.
Here's How: 3 things you need to do now.
- Know your RIGHTS.
- You have constitutional rights under the 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th.
- You have the right to remain silent, and you can exercise that right when being questioned by law enforcement. Even if you are under arrest, you can stay silent and request an attorney.
- The 6th Amendment gives you the right to an attorney.
- Choose an attorney with a proven track record of success, high ethical standards and exceptional legal abilities. The Law Offices of Paul Scott possess these qualities.
- Listed as “Top Lawyer” by Columbus CEO
- Named “Ohio Superlawyer; Rising Star” and “AV Preeminent” rating by Martindale Hubbard.
- Licensed in Federal Courts, all 88 County Counties, and all Common Pleas, Municipal and Mayor’s Courts throughout the Great State of Ohio.
- Be as honest with your attorney as you expect your attorney to be with you.
- Every case is unique. Our office will weigh all factors and develop a strategy for the best type of defense most likely to succeed.
- Complete disclosure of every relevant fact is most important. ASAP create a timeline of events leading up to, including and after the incident.
- No matter what the offense, remember, the accused is not legally guilty until a prosecutor offers enough evidence to persuade a judge or jury to convict.
Do I really need an Attorney?
If you find yourself facing criminal charges that may result in great loss to you or your family you will need to know what your odds are of a positive or less painful outcome.
There are many ways a competent attorney can work to ensure the best outcome possible in your circumstances. There is no crystal ball to tell how one person’s case may turn out because each case is unique. In many cases, though, charges may be lessened or a plea deal can be made. Some cases may have charges dropped or …you could end in a mistrial. Our attorneys will work with you and within the justice system to provide you with the answers you need and which strategies to take now so you can prepare for road ahead.
Paul Scott can offer over 40 years of Gold Standard legal assistance covering all types of criminal cases. We will give you the facts and prepare the best defense possible for your situation. You have the RIGHT to an attorney and in most cases it is your most important right. Choosing the right attorney, as soon as possible, is extremely important.
We serve a broad client base from personal issues to corporate liabilities. We put the right legal professionals on each case based on your particular circumstances and work tirelessly on your behalf. Paul Scott is a passionate believer in the law and in justice and will strive to attain the best outcome possible.
What determines your best outcome?
The three main points list above will form the basis of your defense. Working together with your legal team, you are not only protecting your rights as citizen. You are protecting your liberty and freedom.
You need to realize that you are up against the entire government with all its resources and a court system with many rules of order. The Rules of Evidence and Procedure favor the state. The statutes are formed in a way to benefit the prosecutor. You need a team of professionals on your side to keep things fair and balanced.
We are all about YOU…getting you back to normal…to the life you had before the turmoil and disgrace of having to face criminal charges. We have litigated thousands of cases with a track record of successful dismissals, acquittals and favorable dispositions. Whether this is your first offense or you have a long criminal history, whether it is a traffic violation or a felony charge, you are innocent until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.
As you legal representative we will every means available to protect your freedom. We will keep you informed as to what motions are filed, what discovery or depositions have been made or scheduled and when your next appearance is required. And what you can expect going forward.
Types of cases we have handled:
- Sex crimes
- Gun cases
- Forgery/Theft cases
- All felony drug cases
- Search warrant cases
- Breathalyzer test cases
- Refusal cases
- Columbus Police cases
- Nude photo cases
- Murder cases
- Burglary & Robbery cases
- Pill cases
- ATF cases
- Urine test cases
- lst, 2nd, 3rd offense OVI's
- All suburban OVI cases
- Assault cases
- Domestic violence
- Identity Theft cases
- Drug trafficking cases
- Drug task force cases
- Blood test cases
- Ohio Highway Patrol cases
Do not doubt your chances…..
Call us now for a free consultation at (614) 221-1578
We will inform you as to how we can help and what the next step(s) in your case should be.
We will put the law on YOUR side.